Become a Software QA Tester
Easiest non-IT to IT path
- $75K+ entry-level salaries
- 150,000+ opened positions on the market
- No prior experience! No coding!
- State-certified curriculum
- Job placement in 5 months!
- Testing software at home/office!
- Government assistance/financial aid
Easy Start in IT!
- Launch your IT career in short 5 mo.
- Flexible schedule fits into your normal work-life balance
- No commute! Live online instructor-led sessions 2 evenings per a week
- Affordable! No income sharing! Low installments at $163/mo.
- State-certified curriculum/diploma. Grants available
- Placement services/internships. Unique access to entry-level jobs
- Postgraduate support & training
- State-certified instructors with 20+ years of experience in IT
- Uniquely designed curriculum for non-IT students
- Hands-on practical training with practicing IT professionals
Pay just $163 per month
Immersive and Flexible Experience
Meet twice a week (6-9 pm EST) with 9-12 other students for hands-on workshops led by an expert instructor
Complete 6 hours of online course content and 3 hours of homework during the week so your daily life doesn’t have to change
Stay engaged with your classmates during the week in an online forum and collaborate on your portfolio project
Seek guidance and help from the instructor during the week in a private chat
Receive rigorous hands-on training in office simulated environment executing real life projects
Who is it for?
Non-IT to IT adult career
Underemployed / unemployed / displaced workers
Recent college graduates
Unique Non-IT to IT Training Model
Get hired, not just ‘’learn’’
Useful job/skills training
learned from IT professionals
with 20+ years of experience
Grants/student aid and flexible payment terms
Real-Time Distance Learning
(students actively take part in classes, not just watching)
100% personal attention
(resume consultations, mockup interviews, One-on-One Consultations)
Archived Session Recordings
(you have access to all classes anytime)
(till you get a job and after that)
Non-IT vs. IT Salary Survey
Just $163 per month
Become a Software Tester/QA
and keep the job you have while you learn
without getting into more debt
$163/month for 18 months
Non-IT to IT 168 hrs of training:
- Manual testing fundamentals
- Agile with Jira
- Software Development (SDLC) with Confluence
- Test Management with Zephyr
- SQL with Azure Data Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Intro to Automated testing with Selenium IDE
- ISTQB certification preparation
Duration: 3.5 months
Just $163 per month
Full Cycle QA Training
Everything included into Software testing QA foundation plus
- 3 Hands-on projects with SCRUM
- Working in a team with Slack
- Cross-browser / Cross-platform and Mobile Testing with BrowserStack
- Job search assistance with LinkedIn/Corporate Partners networking
- Post graduation support
Duration: 5 months
Just $186 per month
Python SDET / QA Automation Engineer
Level: Advanced. Assessment test required.
Everything included into Full Cycle QA training plus
- Test Development with Python, PyTest and Allure
- Cross-browser testing with Selenium WebDriver
- Framework test automation with Jenkins
- API Testing with Postman, Requests (Python)
- Source control management with Git and GitHub
Duration: 6.5 months
Just $256 per month
- What is QA/Testing/Course structure
- What is covered/syllabus
- Tools and projects
- Job market and career path
- Advanced classes (automation testing and business analysis)
- Resume preparation, interview preparation
- Questions and answers
10+ years of experience
Over 1700 successful graduates
Free trial lessons
At Learnix Center I had the advantage of getting real hands- on experience with a group of professional IT project managers. A team of dedicated professionals cared about my success and did everything to help me in my new career development.
Learnix Center is the best school on the East Coast giving practical aspects of the IT Industry. I was a student of Automation testing and the course is based on practical knowledge which is taught thoroughly in line with the Job market requirements.
Instructors and school staff are really friendly, lesson materials are up to date plus internship opportunities... Learnix Center is the best place if you plan to switch your career to Quality Assurance.
Like adult jobseekers I was able to receive funds to go towards the cost of training through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
I rarely write reviews, but Learnix Center deserves to get one.